Saturday, September 27, 2008

How to get rid of terrible acne fast

« ...There are many types of acne treatments available today such as topical medicines, which are applied directly to the skin....
...Using herbal supplements, natural herbs, spices and other natural acne treatment to deal with your acne is very effective. After reading this short article, I assure you that you will have what it takes to treat your acne condition effectively using herbs in less than 3 months. I have used these herbs successfully, in fact, I would credit them as one of the major factor in removing all my acne in less than 2 months. There are other people I have used these herbs on and most of them too have had significant results....»
Read More: acne-types.blogspot.com

«...But what the companies who sell these products don't want you to know is that there is actually an easy way to clear even severe acne. And this is the way I used. By changing my diet I managed to clear my skin up in a few short days. This is because certain foods that effect your hormones cause acne......»
Full Text: http://acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: how to treat acne, birth control pills that help acne, acne care cosmetic skin

No comments: