Saturday, September 27, 2008

What ingredients in hair products can cause acne

« ...So I found a date that I could spare 3 days and started the fasting ritual. After 3 days my acne seemed only a little better, but then on the 4th day (after I had finished) I awoke to clear skin. Yes, acne free in 3 days works......
...Having suffered from chronic acne in the past, when I searched online for a solution one day, I found the acne free website. It promises to reveal a way to cure your acne in just 3 days!...»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...However as research shows that 80% of people get acne during their teenage years and some adults continue to get acne for years and even decades afterwards. So it is worth looking to see whether changes in diet can cure the outbreaks of acne which are such a pain, literally and psychologically, to so many millions of people. My own experience as an acne sufferer showed that overhauling your diet can have very dramatic effects in improving your acne problem....»
Full Text: http://how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

tags: zinc supplement acne foundation, how effective is vitamin e for acne scars, l'oreal acne peel

No comments: